Legal News Updates & Tutorials From Kaplan Young Law Media
- Deluxe Version Magazine – Attorney Spotlight Brittany Young of Kaplan Young Law Firm
- NBC News – Inmates bonded out by bail reform group quickly reoffend, one group gets sued
- Fox News – Celeb Backed Bail Non-Profit Closes Las Vegas Branch After Freeing Man Who Went On to Shoot Waiter
- Yahoo – Celebrity Backed Non-Profit Shuts Down
- New York Post – Bail Group Shuts Down Amid Lawsuit for Helping Release Serial Offender
- NBC News 3 – Waiter Shot in attempted Robbery Sues Chinatown Plaza Where it Happened
- CBS 8 News Now – Couple Alleging Attack by ex-UFC Fighter Speak Out Suing After Felony Battery Charge Dropped
- NBC News 3 – Lawsuit Aimed at Former UFC Fighter Chael Sonnen Claims he Attacked Couple Unprovoked
Underinsured Motorist Coverage
What to do after a car accident?
Top notch, professional & fair. I have used them multiple times and will continue in future. In Vegas it take you a while to find anyone that is good at what they do and actually follow through on the job at hand.
We never felt rushed and all our questions were answered in timely manner. Services were reasonably priced a well. We will be using the again in future with any corporate law related matter.
I highly recommend this group of attorneys if you are in a car accident. They're keep you up to date and are always in your ears if you tend to forget anything. reminding you of your appointments, surgical procedures, etc.